Birthday Bash
I know it is way late on getting this post in, but please bear with me while I catch up on things!!!
My sister, Adrian, and I were born 1 day apart. We have always had our birthday parties together. This year, we decided to plan our own. We went with a bunch of our friends to Keys On Main in SLC. As you can see from the pics, we had a blast. It is so much fun to get together with a bunch of our friends. It seems we don't get enough time with them with everyone's busy lives. I think that it is that much more fun when we all finally do get together!!









My sister, Adrian, and I were born 1 day apart. We have always had our birthday parties together. This year, we decided to plan our own. We went with a bunch of our friends to Keys On Main in SLC. As you can see from the pics, we had a blast. It is so much fun to get together with a bunch of our friends. It seems we don't get enough time with them with everyone's busy lives. I think that it is that much more fun when we all finally do get together!!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home