Spring Break Skating!
We wanted to do something really fun for Spring Break but had to think of something indoors because of the extremely bad weather. I talked to the kids and they wanted to go to Classic Skating. I took my 3 and my sisters 2 kids. What a blast from the past. I have not been there since I was in elementary school. It still looks exactly the same. We met up with my friend Jen Heaps and her three kids around lunch time. The kids had so much fun. The were all riding their scooters around. McKenzie tried the roller skates for about 2 minutes and decided that they just weren't for her. It was a needed energy release for the kids after being cooped up in the house. Even Addy ran around and tried to go out on the floor to catch the big kids. We even had a pizza and pop for lunch. It was quite the fun time. The only bad part was when we went outside to leave, there was about 4 inches of snow on the car and we were all surprised at how fast it had piled up. The pics aren't the greatest but it was a little dark and the kids were going by so fast I had to hurry and snap it before they got away!


Addy and Payton after he caught her trying to run out onto the floor.



What good times! And cheap! I got 4 kids in for just $10. Not to bad for 4 hours of fun!
Addy and Payton after he caught her trying to run out onto the floor.
What good times! And cheap! I got 4 kids in for just $10. Not to bad for 4 hours of fun!

2 Comments:
So when did they start letting scooters on the skating rink? I thought it was rollerblades and if you were a wierdo you used rollerskates. I am sooo behind the times obviously!
Looks like fun though, and anything you can do with your kids for that long of a time without them getting sick of it is well worth it!
Wow they are getting way big!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home