Pay it Forward
I saw this on one of my friends blogs and I decided that I wanted to participate. I love to give gifts to people so this works out great for me. To play along be one of the first three people to leave a comment on this post and you will receive a handmade gift from me. The only kicker is that you also have to put this on your blog to keep the fun going. No post, no gift. It's that simple. Please play along. It will be so much fun. When and what the gift will be is a surprise. Please leave an email address in the post so I can get a hold of anyone if necessary. Thanks for playing!!!

1 Comments:
Sounds fun! I'll give it a try. I love your background too! It's really cute.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home