Happy Birthday McKenzie!!!
I just wanted to say "Happy Birthday" to my daughter, McKenzie. She turned 9 today! I can't believe how fast time flies. We will have pics to follow after we have the party with the family on Sunday. They grow up way too fast! Here are a few pics to remember when she was still "sweet and innocent".

This is Halloween in 2004. She had just gotten in a go-cart accident and that would explain the huge bandage and headband on her forehead. I promise that I didn't think it was the new style!

This pic is from preschool graduation. She got to wear a cap and gown to look totally official.

This one is from her birthday when she turned 5. It is amazing how much they change every year. She still looks a little bit like a baby here with her chubby cheeks.

These photos are some of my all time favorites. We had these taken in June 2005. McKenzie is growing up to be such a beautiful girl. We love her very much. Happy Birthday sweetie!!!
This is Halloween in 2004. She had just gotten in a go-cart accident and that would explain the huge bandage and headband on her forehead. I promise that I didn't think it was the new style!
This pic is from preschool graduation. She got to wear a cap and gown to look totally official.
This one is from her birthday when she turned 5. It is amazing how much they change every year. She still looks a little bit like a baby here with her chubby cheeks.
These photos are some of my all time favorites. We had these taken in June 2005. McKenzie is growing up to be such a beautiful girl. We love her very much. Happy Birthday sweetie!!!

1 Comments:
Happy Birthday McKenzie! Hope you had a fabulous day!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home