Sunday, November 30, 2008

Night Out!

I had a much needed night out with my friends on Friday night. We went to a couple of places on Main Street in Park City. We had so much fun. It is nice to get together every once in a while. I now remember why it doesn't happen very often. I got home at 2:30 in the morning, and I had been up since 4:00 to go shoppig that morning. Needless to say, I was worthless the next day. I totally depend on my beauty sleep!!!

Camille, Brad, and Kim. We all hung out in my car waiting for Jimmy and Shannon to get to The Martini Bar.

Brad, Camille, Shannon, and Jimmy. As you can see, everyone was having a great time!!

Here is a shot of all the girls. Shannon's sisters were in town from New York City and Colorado. We finally got to meet them after being friends with Shannon for what seems like forever.

Adrian, Brad, Camille, and Jimmy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home