New Years Eve
We had a very fun filled night out with some friends this year. Donny and I have never gone out on New Years since we have been together. It was a very welcome change. We are usually in bed by 10:00 or so. First we went to dinner with 3 other couples and then we went to a piano bar in SLC. We had so much fun. There were a ton of people there and we met up with a few other friends.

Kim, Brad, & Donny. You can always count on Kim to give you a good smile and pose whenever the camera is out.

Donny & I at dinner. I desperately need a tan. Whoever said white is the new tan should be shot!!!

Brent & Jenni Olenik. What a cute couple. I can't wait for the new baby to get here in a couple months!!!

Brad & Camille. She also loves the camera so you can always count on her for a good shot. Plus she is amazingly tan.

Adrian & Shawn. We got Shawn to come out with us for the night and I think he quite enjoyed himself. I bet he might even do it again! Yes, that is a dare!!!
I had a wonderful night and it was great to spend it with our friends. I hope everyone has a fabulous new year and that it brings nothing but luck to us all!!
Kim, Brad, & Donny. You can always count on Kim to give you a good smile and pose whenever the camera is out.
Donny & I at dinner. I desperately need a tan. Whoever said white is the new tan should be shot!!!
Brent & Jenni Olenik. What a cute couple. I can't wait for the new baby to get here in a couple months!!!
Brad & Camille. She also loves the camera so you can always count on her for a good shot. Plus she is amazingly tan.
Adrian & Shawn. We got Shawn to come out with us for the night and I think he quite enjoyed himself. I bet he might even do it again! Yes, that is a dare!!!
I had a wonderful night and it was great to spend it with our friends. I hope everyone has a fabulous new year and that it brings nothing but luck to us all!!

1 Comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast!! Congrats on a night out! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home