Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect


Sorry about the shakey video. The wind was blowing really bad. It was hard to hold my arms still.



Payton has been spending all day on Saturday or Sunday out at the track to practice for his first race. He is so excited. I went out to make a video for his class talent show and I got to see his talents first hand. He is so very proud of himself when he is done and he takes off his helmet. He always has a huge grin on his face. Bring on the sponsors, we've got a winner!!

1 Comments:

Blogger kholbro said...

Jen - that video is awesome!! I can't believe that's Payton driving! I showed it to Cole - he loved it (and wants a ride!!)

March 26, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home