Kindergarten Talent Show
Payton had a class talent show today. He showed the class of DVD of him practicing in his Go Kart. He got to wear his suit, gloves, and helmet for the class. He was really cute. All of the kids wanted to know what kind of clothes he had on. They also did a talent as a class for all of the parents. Each child had a partner and they did the Mexican Hat Dance. Payton was partnered with Aydree. She is one of the twin girls that Payton is really good friends with.



I am so glad that I have been able to go to the fun things that the kids have at school since I am not working anymore. I can't imagine not being able to go to them.
I am so glad that I have been able to go to the fun things that the kids have at school since I am not working anymore. I can't imagine not being able to go to them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home