Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer time is here...almost!


You know the summertime is here when you can go over to Grandma Dolly's house and run through the irrigation water. I used to do it as a kid and my kids love to do it now. Addy was too young last year so this is her first year to experience the freezing cold water.

I thought that it would be too cold for them. Boy was I wrong. They had so much fun. Addy was running around splashing and kicking the water. She didn't really even care when the other kids kicked it in her face.

By the end of the time we had at grandma's, all three kids were drenched and had to strip out of their clothes and wear a big t-shirt of my uncle's home. It reminds me a bunch of when I was growing up. Good times, good times!!

1 Comments:

Blogger josh and summer said...

Just got updated on your family. You are such a fun mom!! I can't believe your little boy is doing racing, that is so awesome!! You've got a bunch of cuties!

June 17, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home